MY 1st MAHALA Thanks to dsrk

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo: I finally got my first Mahala thanks to dsrk's fabulous pictures of her python! I went on the hunt and scored and I've filled it and we're on our way to meet a friend for lunch. It's beautiful and I'm one happy and thankful camper. I'll only post one pic since dsrk's were so fab :tup::heart:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats absolutely beautiful!

3. Beautiful bag and beautiful dogs! Congrats!

4. OMG Bichon Lover ~ I am so glad my photos helped you decide to pursue one of these!!! :yahoo: Your first Mahala ~ and in python, no less ~ is a stunner!!! :girlsigh: I am so glad you :love: her!!! :yes:

I just looked at your photo again and noticed your darling Bichons!!! When I first looked, I thought they were fancy stuffed animals, sheesh, I didn't even notice they are real! :shocked:

5. Such cute puppies and a wonderful bag too! Congratulations!

6. Congrats - my first Choo was a Mahala - Great choice! Love the dogs too!!

7. Nice bag! Congrats! I got my first Mahala thanks to dsrk also. Isnt she wonderful!

8. Congrats!! Love the mahala, but LOVE the dogs more. Gorgeous.

9. Thanks everyone! The Python Mahala was a hit when I was out today and I loved carrying it. :yes: Hard to believe I have a couple dozen JC bags and this is my 1st Mahala. It was all of you who turned me into an admirer of the bag. The python is particularly nice because it is soft and drapable. I think next (need a break:roflmfao: for a while) I might branch out to another bag I don't have, the Malena, maybe in blk LP :nuts: Does anyone have one of these bags and how do you like it?

I love those 2 babies soooo much it's unnatural :yes::heart::heart: but I can tell tPF is full of crazy animal lovers:heart::tup:

10. Hi Bichon Lover ~ I have a Sand or Tan Malena that I have never worn, so I can't speak too much about it, although I love looking at her!!!

I've got two dogs also (plus three cats), and I adore them to no end ~ these are my babies!!!!! And, I adore other people's pets too!!! I don't think there is anything unnatural about us loving our precious babies!!!

11. Bichon Lover - That is one fabulous bag. Wear her in good health. I bet you'll turn some heads!

12. quote=dsrk;7437434]Hi Bichon Lover ~ I have a Sand or Tan Malena that I have never worn, so I can't speak too much about it, although I love looking at her!!!

I've got two dogs also (plus three cats), and I adore them to no end ~ these are my babies!!!!! And, I adore other people's pets too!!! I don't think there is anything unnatural about us loving our precious babies!!![/quote]

I saw what I think they're calling vanilla LP in a Malena today and it was beautiful but I think I have enough neutrals and would end up choosing something like the python (you have such good taste) more often to wear , so thought maybe basic black was the way to go. Unless of course I end up with the gold fringed cousin it :P Decisions decisions :shrugs:

13. That metallic python just shimmers beautifully, and those pooches are gorgeous

14. Gorgeous bag-- congrats--I've been so tempted by that bag. Your babies are adorable too--I'm also an animal lover, I have 2 toy poodles--they haven't posed with my bags yet, but maybe next pic I'll do that.

15. Lovely Mahala BL. Very cute puppies!