My 1st LV!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited that I will be getting my 1st LV today delivered by FedEx. They delivered it on yesterday but I was not home. I refuse to go out until they come. I had to order it online because it was sold out in the store and had a waiting list.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. What an exciting day for you! Post pics when you get it!!

3. congrats! what is it?

4. Congrats! Hope you will have many many more in the future. Don't forget to show us the picture!

5. I will show a picture as soon as I sign my signature on the signature line with FedEx....I am ready for the comments. I have already been told that I should I have gotten a knock off, I told them not because I am worth the real thing:smile:)

6. ^^ Who told you that? what did you order?

7. A male coworker of mines. I got the Mono Speedy 30. I could not make up my mind between the Mono or Ebene Speedy.

8. Congrats! Your ear must be glued to every truck passing by and you deserve the real thing!

9. Wow, there was a waiting list on the mono speedy 30? Congrats on your new and first LV! I can't wait to see pics :smile:

10. congrats

11. Yes, I keep looking out of my window. Do not want to miss them this time.

12. Can't wait to see!

13. congrats..

14. Still Waiting. I could have ran out to get some lab work done and beat them.

15. Can't wait to see.