My 1st LV since the 80's. A first & last LV reveal.

MichelleD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
As the title said, I haven't owned a LV bag since the late 80's. In all honesty, I wasn't at all impressed when I first saw this bag online. However, I was recently dragged screaming and kicking to the LV store where upon entering the SA nodded to us, walked to the back and returned with a box. My BF walked me to the counter, covered my eyes and lead me to a mirror where he proceeded to place this mystery bag on my arm then uncovered my eyes. I saw the bag and only thought "ummm, not bad". Especially since I was sternly warned beforehand that I was not allowed to say "NO". The bag has come to grow on me since it receives quite a bit of attention :P

So, there's no long drawn out reveal here. Please welcome my new luv!

The fabulous Masala Kalahari!

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

These pics were also posted in the CL sub-forum. Sorry ladies if you've seen them before. I feel compelled to show this bag some major love since my BF has asked me three times if I have posted pics here on the forum. He's so proud of himself. :amuse:

Last edited:
Congrats on such a fab handbag! Your husband did an awesome job and theres much to be proud of.....the details of this purse is unbelievable and he couldnt have picked a better LV to be a first and last reveal...

What an incredible bag!. Better to have one fabulous bag that you adore than to have many bags that you don't use or enjoy. WOW. I am so envious. Nice BF!~

Jayney, don't be envious because this bag is gonna make me loose my mind. While I do adore this bag, I've been carrying it for two weeks now and I'm getting stir crazy. This darn bag cost so much that I feel obligated to carry it every single day :nuts: You dont know how bad I'm ready to switch bags but I'm almost certain I'll get a what for from my BF (lol). What's more, I am way more anxious carrying this than my other bags--scared to death I'm gonna ruin it somehow:wtf:

Enjoy your new LV! It's a stunning bag! Your boyfriend has great taste!

Also, I rotate my bags almost everyday so I don't see anything wrong with changing out of it after 2 weeks of straight use! Just tell your bf you're rotating bags to keep this one new looking for as long as possible!