My 1st Louis Vuitton

rkrskr

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
Hi,

After reading numerous posts on this lovely forum and browsing the Louis Vuitton website endlessly, I have obtained my first piece of Vuitton.

The journey to obtain my first Vuitton wasn't exactly smooth sailing. It just happened that I could not control any longer-I had to get my Vuitton today! However, I was caught in a traffic jam and almost couldn't make it to the boutique in time. The boutique closed at 7.30 pm but I reached there at 7.10 pm.

Anyway, the SA that attended to me was friendly and helped me to arrive at my decision - a Taiga 6 CC Wallet in Gray. I had been contemplating for quite a while over the Taiga 6 CC or the Epi 6 CC. In the end, I decided to get the Taiga as the orientation of the credit card slots were more conventional and its country of production was France.

I present to you.. the Taiga 6 CC in Gray:

Attachments

• Taiga 6 CC1.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC1.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Taiga 6 CC2.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Taiga 6 CC3.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC3.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Taiga 6 CC4.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC4.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Taiga 6 CC5.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC5.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 42
Sorry for the delay. I have attached the remaining pictures.

Also, the date code of the wallet is MI2058, meaning it was made in France on the 25th week of 2008. However, the leather doesn't have a very strong smell. Hope I didn't get a display/ returned piece. I told the SA to get me a new piece and she opened the drawer to collect me. She assured me it was the last piece available in the store, but definitely a new one. Do you think I should have trusted her on that?

I do have to say that her service was quite good, and she offered good advice too.

Attachments

• Taiga 6 CC8.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC8.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Taiga 6 CC9.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC9.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Taiga 6 CC12.jpg
    Taiga 6 CC12.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 61
Sorry for the delay. I have attached the remaining pictures.

Also, the date code of the wallet is MI2058, meaning it was made in France on the 25th week of 2008. However, the leather doesn't have a very strong smell. Hope I didn't get a display/ returned piece. I told the SA to get me a new piece and she opened the drawer to collect me. She assured me it was the last piece available in the store, but definitely a new one. Do you think I should have trusted her on that?

I do have to say that her service was quite good, and she offered good advice too.

I don't think there is reason to doubt the SA. You got a nice piece :tup: congrats!