My 1st Louie 2006 - Help me pick which one!

1. Hey! I have plans of getting my 1st LV this year and was wondering which ones you ladies liked. I really am a shoulder bag girl' I don't know wearing bags in my elbow or hand. I like the brown monogram bags (I also like the reddish and blueish ones too). I like a medium sized bag - not too big and not too small. What do u think?

Also, what is that over the shoulder mini ("hairdresser") LV bag called - it's small and rectangular...I can't seem to find it.

thanks!!!!!:yahoo:

2. I would suggest the petite bucket in your case. Great medium sized monogram shoulder bag.

3. Do you have a price limit?
    My 1st was the Hudson PM, lovely shoulder bag :love:
    Or how about the Popincourt Haut or the Denim Baggy PM?

4. monogram batignolles horizontal!

5. BH baby!

6. Cabas Piano

7. I don't think a BH is "medium-sized."

Cabas Piano, Pop-haut, and Petite Bucket are all "not too big or too small."

8. Popincort Haut is my suggestion

9. As you will see there are lots of Batignolles Horizontal lovers here:heart: . Here is a pic. for you its the perfect size for me.:graucho:

DSC03739.JPG
  10. I like both the popincourt haut and batignolles horizonal (or vertical). I think they can all be considered medium sized.

11. yes, the Batignolles Horizontal or Popincourt Haut would be good bags :yes:. they're not too big, but they can hold a lot!

batignolles horizontal 001.jpg popincourt haut 001.jpg
  12. I have a Petit Bucket (it was my first LV) and I really love it. It is not too big or too small. The BH is a close second for me. Happy shopping!!

13. Babylone

[​IMG]

14. I love the BH. It was my first bag and I really love it. It's a nice medium size bag and holds a good bit.

15. totally agree!!! you should get this one!!! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice