My 1st Kate Spade

Aug 22, 2010
Tonight I bought my 1st ever Kate Spade bag. Not that I'm unfamiliar with the brand or dislike the styles but I've just never liked any bag enough to pull the trigger. I really like the jewelry, small accessories and even have some of the desk accessories in my office but still I'd never bought a bag until tonight.

I popped in my local outlet today looking for a pair of earrings when I saw this bag. My preferred small or crossbody bag is a Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini but this bag just really caught my eye. I love the color and hardware and even though the holidays are over I know I'll find an occasion to wear it to. Finally, it was marked down to $108 which I was more than happy to pay for such a fun bag.
IMG_1485931175.075023.jpg

Beautiful bag [emoji38] I have been wanting this one also. What a great deal you got! Is this the small or large size?

This is the small. Which surprising holds a good amount especially when you consider that it's a structured frame bag.

I saw online that it was also available in a larger size but I don't know how practical that would be. For me the colors and the glitter make this a going out bag not necessarily super dressy but it's def not an everyday bag and a think in a larger size it wouldn't be as visually appealing.

This is the small. Which surprising holds a good amount especially when you consider that it's a structured frame bag.

I saw online that it was also available in a larger size but I don't know how practical that would be. For me the colors and the glitter make this a going out bag not necessarily super dressy but it's def not an everyday bag and a think in a larger size it wouldn't be as visually appealing.
That's great [emoji2]

Tonight I bought my 1st ever Kate Spade bag. Not that I'm unfamiliar with the brand or dislike the styles but I've just never liked any bag enough to pull the trigger. I really like the jewelry, small accessories and even have some of the desk accessories in my office but still I'd never bought a bag until tonight.

I popped in my local outlet today looking for a pair of earrings when I saw this bag. My preferred small or crossbody bag is a Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini but this bag just really caught my eye. I love the color and hardware and even though the holidays are over I know I'll find an occasion to wear it to. Finally, it was marked down to $108 which I was more than happy to pay for such a fun bag.
View attachment 3591684
Beautiful!