My 1st Hermes purchases from my Roman Holiday!

love your 35 kelly. Would you mind that I am asking how much it is in Rome? I am going to Rome on Dec 22. I hope I can find one. Thanks!

I'm not much of a poster, I rarely share stories and I use to post modeling pics (Chanel) but DH was getting paranoid so he asked that our location not be shared, no more mod pics, and not to share too much personal information. Not much to ask since he doesn't complain about my shopping. I like to keep things short & simple but I guess I need to share my H story here.

I got my very 1st H item (bracelet black w/phw) at the airport's dutyfree shop (upon departure), then when we arrived in Munich I got my 2nd H item Black PM Evelyne, when we finally got to Rome we went to the H store and I got the Brown GM Evelyne & black w/ghw bracelet but I was also eying the Gold GM Evelyne but left with only the brown one. The next day after sightseeing we went back to the H store to buy the Gold Evelyne but there was a new Iris on display so I took a look at it and the next thing I know another SA took the Gold (from the display case in front of us) and sold it to someone else! My SA was shocked and whispered something to the other SA but it was too late cause it was in the display case & not on the counter with us. DH was even shocked and said "I guess with Hermes if you see it you better buy it" I am thankful he witnessed everything. That was a hard lesson to learn. Anyway, there were no more Gold Evelyne's and we checked 1 more time before we left. My DH said "maybe you'll find it at Frankfurt airport?" Well, long story short they had very little of anything. So since DH felt sorry for me he suggested that we go to our local boutique to find one. I said "but I've never even been to our local boutique?" So I randomly called the next day and spoke to the SA that answered and he found a Gold PM Evelyne (GM not available) in the system and said he could get it in a couple of days. I was elated! After hanging up the phone I decided to check out the boutique for myself and meet my new best friend! When I got there I told him what happened in Rome and he was shocked. I think he could tell I was in need of some retail therapy so he showed me an Evelyne in Blue Jean & a white Kelly bracelet and I was sold. Then a couple of days later he called to let me know the Gold Evelyne had arrived! While I was waiting for him I noticed a black Kelly in the display case and asked to look at it. He said it was 35cm...I had no idea what he was talking about? So I asked "is this large?" He said "there are smaller sizes but we only have this one available and it could take some time before another one comes in." I was faced with a dilemma but after what happened in Rome I knew I couldn't "sleep on it" so I bot it. I still consider these purchases part of my Roman Holiday cause it kicked off my :heart: for Hermes. Strangely enough, my original intention was to buy 2 Chanel bags in Rome but they didn't have much. Funny how things turned out.

I can't help you with price but here are 2 restaurant recommendations:

Roma Sparita (Anthony Bourdain ate here but it's way off the beaten path...kinda hard to find)
Piazza Santa Cecilia, 24
Roma, Italy

This was our favorite cause the food (pasta & pizza) was delicious, they served dinner early (some restaurants don't open till 8pm for dinner) and was in a convenient location.
Agrodolce (near Trevi Fountain)
(Vini e Vizi)
Via dei Crociferi, 25-00187
Roma, Italy

Hope this helps! Have an awesome time!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

COngrats to your new loot.....AWESOME H items, love the evelynes and the 35 Kelly, it's one of my FAVOURITE classic color/size:nuts: