My 1st ever Tiffany's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

Just got my first Tiffany ever! Yay! Have been debating between an LV inclusion black bracelet, a Hermes black H-bracelet and a Tiffany's charm bracelet. This wins me over at the end when I see it finally at the shop. It's just stunning. I got my hubby one almost of the same style as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my hubby's bracelet Tiffany Somerset in stainless steel, midnight, that can't put on charms
    [​IMG]

This is mine, still in stainless steel, midnight color and Tiffany Somerset style but it can add on charms (Starting from this picture, it actually looks clearer as I finally figure out the close-up mode in my camera phone)

[​IMG]

Now, my charm, nicely-bagged

It's a Return to Tiffany Heart Charm in Titanium... in black color... this is the one why I stick to buying Tiffany this time.

[​IMG]

My hubby's bracelet on him

[​IMG]

My bracelet with charm on me

[​IMG]

Us pairing up :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Aren't they just stunning to look at? :heart:

:drool:

3. Very very pretty, i've never seen these before!

4. good choice for a first purchase!! absolutely stunning.

5. Wow! I have never seen these... beautiful

6. Gorgeous
    I have never seen that charm

7. Very lovely in midnight blue. Great first purchase

8. Pretty! Congrats!!

9. Love the pendant! :heart:

10. Aww.. I love how you two got the matching set, how sweet !

11. cute... never saw that before i like it!

12. Congrats!

13. Oh very nice! Congrats and I'm loving your charm.

14. Lovely! I was just admiring these on their website the other day...and it is so cute that you and SO match. :love:

15. congrats!