My 1st CLs and reveal: Pewter Lady Gres!

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Hello ladies,

I have lurked in this forum and done some research on CL's for a while now. There are so many gorgeous styles, and I wanted to find the perfect pair for my first CL purchase. Of course, I immediately loved the VP's when I saw them because they come in so many colors, leathers, and even glitter! I also really loved the Very Noeud. It was all over when I first saw the Lady Gres. I loved the knotted detail and ruched leather. After I figured out what my size should be from the sizing reference thread on here, I needed to figure out what color to purchase. I knew it'd be practically impossible to find LG's in a store near me, so I bought these beauties sight unseen and never having tried them on before.

They fit perfectly, and I love them! As you can tell from the title... I did go with Pewter, which obviously has great versatility.

I'm graduating from vet school in June, so these beauties are definitely going to worn for graduation and of course beyond. :love:

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your helpful comments, answering my questions, and helping me find my first (and likely not last) pair of CL's!

Here are a few pics... I'll add more later, hopefully with outfits. ;)

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Great first choice! They are versatile, romantic, sexy, and practical. That is a difficult combo to come across. Congrats on your first pair! :yahoo:

Thanks, cts, jancedtif, kjbags, maianh, savvy, & aniski!

I can't wait to wear them out and about, and I am looking forward to adding to my collection soon. I'm a huge fan of peep toes, so I have a feeling that I will be collecting peep toe CL's in the future :nuts:

Oh they look amazing on you!!!

Thanks, noegirl! I owe the most thanks to you, and I promise to wear them in good health :heart:

Thank you, Stephanie, rdgldy, yellow and shoegrl!

Stephanie - you definitely need these beauties! I kept my eyes on both *bay and bonanzle for a long, long time until I finally found them in my size and at the right time.

shoegrl - :lolots: Thanks for the welcome, and yes, I am ready to be addicted!!!!! :nuts: I love the LGs in pretty much every color. I'm not sure I'd be able to not ruin the satin LGs, but those are stunning! I also love the black and bordeaux leathers. :yes: You will find the perfect color, I know it!

I am in love with the maroon color they have on the bay at this moment but the only this is I would rather find a deal and dye them a color that I absolutely love. I just started collecting CLs in November and by December rolled around I had already bought 5 pairs. I was on a CL hiatus for a while but now I'm back in the game. Congrats again on your first pair and congrats in advance on the MANY more to come. :P