My 1st Chloe! Instant reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to get my first Chloe bag for my birthday. I've been eyeing this bag but couldn't decide on a color. I've recently gotten away from LV for several reasons and love the quality of this bag. It's high quality and very unique. I also like the understated look.

Here's my new Marcie satchel in cashmere grey ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467815502.571719.jpg

Morenita21, Taimi, danniela and 4 others like this.
  2. Excellent choice. I have the cashmere grey as well... Love it!! Still one of my favorites even when I search to see what's new in handbags.

3. Congrats on getting a Chloe! I love love this color combination! I have one in the hobo style. Enjoy your beautiful bag!

4. Love the color!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

5. Congrats on your Marcie! I have it in the NUT color and it's truly a beautiful bag [emoji164][emoji164]

6. Congratulations! I love this color. It's beautiful - enjoy!

7. Beautiful choice! Congrats on your first Chloé and enjoy in good health!

8. Congrats. Enjoy her in good health.

9. Great first Chloe bag! What other colors were you considering? The dark velvet is catching my eye but still trying to hold out for the Lexa :heart:

macthree likes this.
  10. Beautiful!! I just ordered one in tan, but this color choice is really lovely. If I didn't have a city very close to this color I probably would have gone with the gray.

11. Maybe black or the nude pink. But so glad I got the grey. It's a nice neutral and I love the gold hardware with it. I feel like I can wear gold or silver jewelry with it and it goes together!

I'm now thinking of getting the Marcie cross body saddle bag in black

12. Kobels bag! Marcies are great. Enjoy her. [emoji4]

13. Congrats! This is so lovely! I'd love to have a Marcie too some day. :smile: It's so feminine and beautiful bag and the cashmere grey is such a lovely colour!

14. Beautiful!

15. Lovely color! Beautiful bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice