My 1st Chloe! :D

NatalieMT

Jun 10, 2007
Many a time have I lusted over Chloe's gorgeous bags and accessories, finally I can say I am the proud owner of my very own Chloe baby! :biggrin:

I took a trip to Selfridges Manchester Trafford Centre last Friday to have a look round but hadn't 100% decided if I'd be coming home with a +1. I must say the Chloe department had a fabulous stock and the sales assistant was very friendly and very helpful. It was a very enjoyable shopping experience.

Anyway time for pictures. My lovely big Selfridges bag -

selfridgesbag.jpg

Which held a lovely big Selfridges box -

selfridgesbox.jpg

Which held an even more lovely -

paraty1.jpg

Chloe Paraty small/medium in pink beige. YAY! It's the perfect size for me and for what I was looking for, the colour is equally perfect. I had spent time admiring a Heloise shoulder bag which was a pastel pink colour and then the sales assistant to my surprise pulled this Paraty out of a drawer and said you might like this shade. It was love at first sight ha ha.

Last edited:
It's love at the first sight here too...OMG...:drool:...just amazing...I love it...I guess I have to clean my bag-shelve for a third Paraty...:shame:

Congratulations...wonderful bag...first time I saw ( pictures of ) this colour...:nuts:

:biggrin: Absolutely gorgeous ! The Paraty sculpted design lends itself so well to this colour. I'm sure you'll be hearing no end of compliments and getting many admiring glances when this little beauty is taken on an outing :P !