My 1st Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    DH bought me my 1st Chanel for my 30th b-day. It's a lambskin flap and it's white. That makes me a bit nervous - I don't want to damage it. Plus it's twice as expensive as my second most expensive bag (Miu Miu Vitello tote); I'm not used to having super pricey bags so that makes me extra nervous. Any care tips? Advice?

2. Omg your Chanel 3 ecru is gorgeoussssss!! Enjoy it op, bags are meant to be worn, wear and tear is unavoidable. Congratulations!

3. [​IMG]

Here's a picture.

4. :ps:

It is sad when color transfer happens to beautiful bags. Good luck keeping her mint! I love dark denim but I'm too scared to wear them with lighter bags. I say steer clear from those.

5. Congrats! It's beautiful!

6. Congrats on your first Chanel! It's beautiful.

7. I remember showing my first Chanel bag as well :smile:
    Yours is gorgeous ! and just wear it without to many worries that way you will enjoy it x

8. congrats!! your bag is absolutely gorgeous :love:

9. It's gorgeous ! Congratulations & Happy Belated Birthday :biggrin:
    Enjoy it. Life's too short to worry. I use my white flap even more than I use my black purses.
    If it ever gets too dirty in the future, you can always have it cleaned or redyed. I hope that you will enjoy it and use it. This was such a sweet Birthday gift from your hubby :smile:

10. Congrats on your new bag!

11. congratulations on your new purse! it is absolutely gorgeous.

i guess you'd just have to be mindful of what you wear with the bag and consider colour transfer esp with dark jeans.
    i believe that there are lots of leather cleaners out there that you can use, there is ALOT of helpful thread in this forum. check this one out.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/color-transfer-my-red-caviar-jumbo-thats-ok-421851.html
    hope this helps.
    good luck!

12. Congrats and happy birthday.

13. Congrats on your 1st Chanel! Lovely, just take extra care of it as it is white!

14. Beautiful!!! Enjoy!