My 1st Chanel from eBay, authentic?? Help pls! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsabagslife

Mar 14, 2006
Hi ladies,

I just got my 1st Chanel from eBay and it FINALLY came today after 1.5weeks of waiting! However, I just realised it didn't come with it's authenticity card and I am basically an idiot when it comes to Chanel items and I only have a vintage Chanel that my mum passed over to me. There is no dustbag and only the booklets and black Chanel envelope.

The CCs are patent leather and the bag is gorgeous but I'm really worried if it's real? I'm already in love with it and started using it but I guess I just need to know to make myself feel at ease. :sad:

I've took some pics of it, hope you girls can help. :sad: Sorry if it's huge and TIA!

Here are the booklets that came with it:

Oh, and I just realised the chain at the zip is broken as well. Does anyone know if (if this pochette is auth) Chanel is able to fix it up??? TIA!

Sorry, I had to remove your photos, they were MASSIVE! Can you resize them a little please? Also, you can post the link to the auction, that will help too.
Also, we only allow authenticity questons in the Authenticate This! sticky or Forum, please repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.