my 1st Chanel bag. Cavier or Lamb skin, and how much (USD)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Chanel lovers, I am planning to get my 1st Chanel bag soon, I will go for the classsic jumbo black, still couldn't decide between the Cavier and lamb skin. I live in NZ, unforturntly, we don't have Chanel store here:tdown:. So I have to get it from HK or USA, Can anyone help me with the price? and where will be cheaper to get? How about Europe? Thanks girls:smooch:

2. I believe the States has the lowest price. How do you go about ordering from other countries anyway? I am always curious :P

3. thanks ladies. can't wait to get my 1st bag!!!:woohoo: chanel here I come

4. That's is, phone order??? How come i never thought of that :nuts: Thank you much Mimster....one more question tho....even if you have a Chanel store in town, you can still order it from another country to take advantage of cheaper price? Or they won't do that for you :P

5. You can order from another country but be aware that you have customs/duty fees and sales tax and shipping cost.

Remember to do your reveals!

6. To Mimster: Do you mean I can order from one of the SA, they will arrange the post for me to NZ? Thanks

7. Will definitely do the reveal when i get the bag :yahoo:my DH gonna go crazy when he finds out why am i always on the phone...ieieieie

8. Even with the recent priceincrease?

9. i heard that the jumbo flap is OOS in the States.. in fact, someone told me that a brandnew flap is available on ebay US for more than the current retail price..

10. for your first go for cavier