My 1st Céline Reveal

Thank you waifive [emoji5]️

Finally today, I have debut this baby on the road and I couldn't be happier 🤗

View attachment 3344353
View attachment 3344354

That's an absolutely stunning bag, and you wear it so well! Congratulations both on your birthday and on getting a truly iconic design in such an amazing colour; you really hit the jackpot with that choice.

I know that you are going to have lots and lots of fun with it, and you are going to brighten the lives of others just by looking at you: the ultimate win:win :sunshine:

Gosh! Thank all ladies for your congratulatory and kind words. It really meant a lot to me.

I have the same handbag but in suede I get so many compliments on the color. Enjoy it.

Wow! Suede, it must feel extra luxurious.

That's an absolutely stunning bag, and you wear it so well! Congratulations both on your birthday and on getting a truly iconic design in such an amazing colour; you really hit the jackpot with that choice.

I know that you are going to have lots and lots of fun with it, and you are going to brighten the lives of others just by looking at you: the ultimate win:win :sunshine:

Thank so much Willowbarb [emoji5]️ Ever since it launched I wanted to have a Celine phantom but I always put it aside because primarily of the $$$. Now that I have it I feel my handbag collection is almost complete.

Gosh! Thank all ladies for your congratulatory and kind words. It really meant a lot to me.

Wow! Suede, it must feel extra luxurious.

Thank so much Willowbarb [emoji5]️ Ever since it launched I wanted to have a Celine phantom but I always put it aside because primarily of the $$$. Now that I have it I feel my handbag collection is almost complete.

Almost is a very flexible word :smile: