My 1st Bottega Bag: Special-Ordered Quarzo Montaigne!!

I was going to wait til tomorrow after work to post the pics but then seeing how I've been feeling too discouraged about my (lack of) career to be motivated to do anything lately, I know that if I don't make myself post them tonight, I may never get around to it. So ... here are the pictures of my Montaigne. They are taken at night and totally un-edited ... The bag is slouching quite a bit no matter how I stuff it. It actually took me an hour to get it to stand the way it did in the pictures. By the way, do you ladies think that the Montaigne bag is good for occasions where I'm going out to a nice restaurant or going to a dressy event (not ballroom dancing or wedding)? I guess I just want to make sure this bag does fit the criteria of being dressy and formal rather than a casual bag.:yes:

Attachments

• bv.jpg
    bv.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 987
  • bv2.jpg
    bv2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 368
  • bv3.jpg
    bv3.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 327
attachment.php

dang it's a beautiful color~thanks for posting the pics.

Why nervous? You are worrying about people might want to touch it? Yeah, it's bothering.

I'm concerned that my SVP will figured out that it's a BV and then they're going to lay me off or not give me a raise next year (that'll be my THIRD year in a row without a raise) ... I mean, I stopped getting raises after my SVP recognized my ostrich Hermes Kelly ... I don't know how recognizable the BV is ... :sweatdrop:

I'm concerned that my SVP will figured out that it's a BV and then they're going to lay me off or not give me a raise next year (that'll be my THIRD year in a row without a raise) ... I mean, I stopped getting raises after my SVP recognized my ostrich Hermes Kelly ... I don't know how recognizable the BV is ... :sweatdrop:
Don't worry about it, it's very chic but not ostentatious or "in your face".
It's really beautiful!! :drool: Wear it proudly!

Does it fit comfortably over the shoulder? Are you going to adjust the handles?

I was going to wait til tomorrow after work to post the pics but then seeing how I've been feeling too discouraged about my (lack of) career to be motivated to do anything lately, I know that if I don't make myself post them tonight, I may never get around to it. So ... here are the pictures of my Montaigne. They are taken at night and totally un-edited ... The bag is slouching quite a bit no matter how I stuff it. It actually took me an hour to get it to stand the way it did in the pictures. By the way, do you ladies think that the Montaigne bag is good for occasions where I'm going out to a nice restaurant or going to a dressy event (not ballroom dancing or wedding)? I guess I just want to make sure this bag does fit the criteria of being dressy and formal rather than a casual bag.:yes:

First off, I hope you feel better about your job...
Second, you could totally bring it to a dressy event and fit in perfectly. You can just tell that the quality is amazing and the shape is very "put-together", evn if it slouches a bit.
Enjoy your new purse and cheer up! :drinks: :party:

kou your bag is gorgeous ! amazing color and i love the shape :love: :love: bv is not too noticeable i mean it doesnt scream brand unless your really into bag then you would know its a bv, hopefully your svp wont recognize it :smile: nevertheless its a gorgeous gorgeous bag !!

Great looking bag - I think you can wear it day into night. Tell you coworkers its a really good fake lol :yahoo: so they won't think you don't need a raise - it should be based on performance anyway but I know what you mean . . .