My 1st Bottega Bag: Special-Ordered Quarzo Montaigne!!

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I can't believe I just did this ... I FINALLY got my very first Bottega Veneta bag~~ It is a special ordered Quarzo Montaigne bag! I'll post some pictures when I have time ... Gotta clean the house first. Hehe. But it's sooo pretty! Plus I don't have to worry about it getting dirty as easily as the Magnolia. ^^

Thanks!! Well it's going to have to be the last bag for this year ... I spent tooooo much in Jan and Feb so now I'm on a purse ban til the end of the year ... Several H bags plus a BV bag can really do some serious damage.

Going to try to take some pictures tonight ... if not, it'll be early next week.

Congrats! Welcome to the club :flowers: It's always so exciting to share someone's joy in getting her first BV :graucho:

I love the soft boxy shape of the Montaigne. Btw what colour is Quarzo? :wondering

I found out the colour of Quarzo - its what's known as bubblegum pink :yes: I saw a Montaigne in this colour in the boutique when I was last there and its gorgeous! This pink is a darker shade than the Magnolia and its more pink than Poudre (which has more lilac in it).

I love the way the bag slouches. Please post pictures soon! :smile:

I found out the colour of Quarzo - its what's known as bubblegum pink :yes: I saw a Montaigne in this colour in the boutique when I was last there and its gorgeous! This pink is a darker shade than the Magnolia and its more pink than Poudre (which has more lilac in it).

I love the way the bag slouches. Please post pictures soon! :smile:

You saw the same one at your boutique? Gosh dang it, my boutique said mine was the only one in the world, should've know it's too good to be true :P

I really hope this bag doesn't end up slouching all over the place. One of the reasons I got the Montaigne is that it looks more structured than the other bags. I like structured bags and the only exception is the hobo, which IMO is supposed to slouch. :yes:

I want to get one in Magnolia too but with Gun Metal hardware. I thought about getting one in poudre ostrich but they quoted me $6400 for that and I figure for that amount of money, I better save it.:shame:

Kou - WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???? Early next week? You're kidding us?!?! :amazed:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah, it's long weekend and Lunar New Year, so I am not going to have a chance to take any pictures since family will be roaming around. I mean, they'd have a heart attack about BV so I have to hide the bag for the time being

But I promise I WILL post pics!

Congratulations Kou.. u made the right decision!!

Thanks Pinkish_Love! I kind of struggled with this one since I don't know when BV will make another pink again. I know I waited two years for them to come out with pink ... I don't know if I should get one in Magnolia too. I just like the boxy and more structured design of this bag, and it also looks a bit more formal because of the shape.