My 1st Birkin WOW[emoji50]

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Well it's about time being bag mad and not owning the highest rated bag on the planet.
    Can't at be right be in my book.

I finally took the leap after much thought and purchased it for a designer website in the uk.
    Comes complete with the lock, keys, box and dustcover. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467485338.516240.jpg

Hermes 35 Togo in Iris in ex preowned cond
    Just ever so very slight wear on the corners and one handle.
    Two different Twillys to compliment very nicely one oink and one orange both brand new.
    Now that is perfection imo. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467484908.552737.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467484921.563378.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467484941.648905.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467484964.834857.jpg

It actually neatly fits up on my shoulder without the Twillys. My arms are like pencils even though I'm 37 weeks pregnant

I've only got 7 bags left in once a very large collection but at the end of the day it's quality rather than quantity imo that counts

1. Hermes Birkin
    2. Chanel Navy Jumbo Caviar
    3. Chanel Burgundy Prestige Flap
    4. Mulberry Oak Union Jack Bayswater
    5. Louis Vuitton Mono mono 30 Speedy B
    6. Mulberry Kelly
    7. Mulberry Leopard Mitzy
    One for each day of the week

To go:
    Louis Vuitton Metis aub epim hobo
    Gucci Gold Crystal Hobo

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations to your stunning B:smile:

Marvellous!

And congratulations to you as well:smile: 3 more weeks to go! Have a safe pregnancy and birth!

3. Thank you for your kind words

4. great color and it is beginning to get that great loved look

5. Gorgeous birkin! Congrats!

8. Stunning color, congratulations!

9. Beautiful, congrats on your new bag.

10. congrats on both new babies! this is a lovely color and scrumptious leather on your B! I agree that every bag lover needs to own at least one Hermes product in his/her lifetime.

11. Absolutely gorgeous!

12. One of my fav colours thanks xxx

13. Thank you

14. thanks

15. Hear hear thanks so much

I also have two Hermes rings
    Platinum Kelly band and 18k pink gold kilm ring
    Along with the the two Twillys

Would love a Hermes Kelly one day