My 1st Birkin...Etain?!?

jackie4171

May 21, 2011
Hi all. So this will be my 1st Birkin. I worked with my sa and "wished" for a 35 in either the grey or blue family. One just came in Gris Etain :smile: has anyone seen this color from the 2019 batch? I've read some of the other threads and noticed the bag can have either green or brown undertones. I will look at the bag tomorrow but was hoping someone had a sneak peek :smile: so excited!!!!

Hi all. So this will be my 1st Birkin. I worked with my sa and "wished" for a 35 in either the grey or blue family. One just came in Gris Etain :smile: has anyone seen this color from the 2019 batch? I've read some of the other threads and noticed the bag can have either green or brown undertones. I will look at the bag tomorrow but was hoping someone had a sneak peek :smile: so excited!!!!

Congratulations, according to our lovely members that recent batches are more dark grayish...you can also do a search on the forum there are many threads / posts on recent color Etain bags.... HTH.

Some gorgeous examples:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/help-just-got-an-offer-for-kelly-etain-togo.983664/

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/gray-white-color-family-pics-only.100914/page-17#post-32757527

Yes, my first offer of this year in Jan : B25 Gris Etain .
took it, and love it, my second best color , It will go with anything ....
4123219-14cbcccb4d483e628ea28c912fe917b8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tonkamama
Something about that Etain that just speaks to me...I would go for Etain. It's the perfect neutral...well, one of...lol! :smile: