my 1st bbag (!) but i'm rather upset.. r/o

Hi... SO SORRY :sad: Take it back because this will always bother you, well I am going by how I am... if some thing is bothering me , it/I won't stop until I make it better. Let us know what you decide on. PLEASE make yourself happy, this bags are adoreable and I hate that your first one made you not 100% happy. Good Luck!!!

many many thanks to all you lovelies who gave me v useful tips and advice :love: :love: :love:

i'm not sure if it's 'right' for me to reveal which e-tailer it is. their staff could be tPFers anyway. i'm very consistent with the content of my posts and emails to them :P

they've replied: they're willing to replace the PT and will refund the costs of returning it to them. surprisingly, i was told the leather is 2007. i wonder now if i should top up for a City but i'm just paranoid that all their white bbags on discount are inferior. i want discounts yes but it's just not smart to settle for less when the discount is not exactly hefty. heck, i doubt anyone would want it even at 50% off..

All I can say is that your Bbag shouldn't feel rough, scaley or dry. It should be smooth & soft because of the glazing on the outside of the leather. Perhaps it need a moisturise? If you bought it retail and you're not happy...Don't apply moisturiser...Just return it for another...

Hi...I'm with everyone else on this one...It would be better to pay shipping or whatever rather than keeping a bag you do not love...I can't count the times I've had to do stuff like this because I know if I have problems with it at the beginning, then I just can't get over it...Besides that's too much money to spend on something you're not crazy about...Bite the Bullet and do whatever you can to get them to take it back...:yes:

hi bbag lovers,

bumping up the thread with my update on the replacement. thank goodness the PT reached them safely. they've obliged and have attached pictures of another PT and a City for me to decide if i want either. they said the texture's still going to be the same (2007 leather). the picture of PT is too blur; i'm posting up the City. let me have your thoughts, please? ;)

WhiteCity.jpg

you think, allyboobop? :yes:thanks for your input! the finish does look more even altho it also looks quite shiny. is the bunching near the plate normal? i also wonder if the straps feel papery and dry IRL - the 'floaty' look gives me that impression and that bugs me.. :P

It looks fine. But can you just get a refund? I am asking because I had the same kind of dilemma in the past, ordered two bags from a retailer both were thin and crackly I send them back bought another bag (+ asked for a refund for the other) being extremely specific about wanting very soft, slightly veiny leather and had received pics as well, bag looked fine but when I received it the color was off way lighter than in the pic and the leather 06 very dry...I called right away and was told my very specific wishes were better dealt with by in shop/shopping and it would be better for me to absatin from online shopping.

I think this was very rude but not wrong now the SA was unqualified!

So now I do believe fellowb-bag lovers SA's that I know etc...
Long story short.
So I would just get a refund!