My 1st Bal... yr help needed..

sarah7487

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
Hi all, I have bought a Day bag in Praline, RH. But after getting it home, i became worried bout using it everyday for fear of stains. Do i think I should:

1) exchange and top up for a Work in raisin?
2) exchange it for Day in turquoise blue?
3) Keep it and use it

Attachments

• day_140442D94JT2577_Fbis.jpeg
    day_140442D94JT2577_Fbis.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Work_132110D94JT6060_Fbis.jpeg
    Work_132110D94JT6060_Fbis.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 34
Oh, I love Praline! But if you are afraid to use it, then I would return it for something you'd be more apt to use! As for style, I guess you have to decide which is most practical for your use.

Can you maybe get a Day in Rasin colour? If you love purple, Rasin is such a beautiful saturated colour! And I personally love the Day style. It's a hobo style, very easy to carry and conforms so well against the body. I have one in Amethyst and I just love her :smile: Hope this helps!

If you are afraid about getting it dirty, why not exchange it to the raisin work (as you said) or another darker day. It will definitely make you feel better and less worried about using your bag. The praline is gorgeous, but I would be too scared to use it. That's not what bags are meant for IMO.

those are two really different styles to try and compare. I'd stick with the day in raisin. day is more comfortable on a day to day basis as well. the praline is a gorgeous color but in a day you are bound to get some rub off from jeans and whatnot.