My 1st (and hopefully not last) Hermes bag!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I usually carry slouchy Balenciaga bags or larger LV bags. I really wanted a Hermes and found the perfect starter bag; the all leather Garden Party Tote. Thanks to a wonderful PF'r, this lovely baby is all mine. It is smaller than what I am used to carrying (actually, I have not carried her yet....waiting for the right time), but love how feminine the bag makes me feel. :love:

Do all Garden Party Totes come with the matching twilly? My Twilly was in its own circular box, so I was not sure. Brilliant concept!

I am sure you have all seen pics of this bag or in person, but just wanted to share now that it is in my possession.

Attachments

• hermes.JPG
    hermes.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 195
No, not all GPT comes with a Twilly scarf. Only those that have silk lining come with it. Congratulations! It's a beautiful bag. I have one in the same design myself.

Becca! The GP is a fantastic choice!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have the twin to yours only mine is black (natch.....) and I use it almost all the time on the week-ends! It's SO great!!!

Beautiful bag, Becca! It is so gorgeous and practical too. We all know that it won't be your last Hermes bag; it never is here on the orange side. Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Becca ~ It's Gorgeous....I Also Have The Similar Garden Party In The Black Leather ~ I Think Mine May Be Larger....I Need It For All The Craziness I Carry Around!!!!;)

Enjoy This Beauty:heart: