My 1st 2009 thread! (Pics incl. J12's + HG bag + more new purchases)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies:heart:! I finally decided to take some pictures of my new babies! It's been really busy here for quite some time (trips, etc.) but no one likes a complainer, so let's just go straight to the pictures (i'll try to post the stuffs in order :sweatdrop: and modeling pictures to follow tomorrow)!

Here's my first batch of purchases :nuts:;
    [​IMG]

then here comes the second batch of stuffs :nuts:;
    [​IMG]

==> my HG bag was included in the second batch of purchases and since this is special to me, i thought of doing a quick reveal for this one after i show you guys all my recent buys LOL!

here's a hint;

- it was included in my list of "wishlist" before but now took it off (since i already got her). but once i post the teaser picture im sure you'll already guess what is it, lol! in the meantime, let's enjoy the rest of the stuffs!!

and lastly, i would like to say a very special thanks to a friend (she knows who she is :graucho:) for all her help :heart:.

2. Ohh reveal reveal :woohoo::woohoo:

3. hi *C* :whiteflag: how are you ? ~ can't wait to see your haul girlie! :woohoo: vx

4. #4 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    here's the lovely White J12 with diamond markers :love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Ms. Black" is afraid she's being left behind... so let me sneek in pictures of her too (LOL);
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. OMG!!! :faint::faint::faint:

6. and here are pics of both "Ms. Black and Ms. White" (LOL)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's a comparison picture of the ceramic bands;
    [​IMG]

==> i think my J12 collection is finally complete? LOL! but i have to say, i feel really happy and contented with my two J12's now. i love how you can easily dress up or down with the Black J12 with diamond bezel 33mm. it's a fab watch it adds a punch to any outfit! while the White J12 with diamond markers 38mm is more casual/sporty and chic at the same time!

7. OMG you have it in both white and black!! THey are BEAUTIFUL!! :biggrin:

8. Chanel Aviator Winged Pendant :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CC Beehive Necklace :love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Beauuutiful pieces!! Keep them coming!! :biggrin:

10. can't wait for you to reveal all your purchases. My heart just paused by looking at all those boxes!

11. :nuts: Wow, just WOW! Awesome purchases so far, love your beautiful pictures :heart:

12. Chanel Booties
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's a picture with all the details to those who are interested with these booties ;)
    [​IMG]

13. Chanel Quilted Boots :love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CC Camellia Shoes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Black Patent Belt with Giant CC!
    [​IMG]