My 1700 mi/4 outlet trip is done! PICS

Trahnee

Jun 6, 2008
I posted about this before but my DH bought me a car for my birthday (40th). The one I wanted happened to be 1700 miles away so we decided instead of shipping it, I'd fly there and drive it back. With 4 daughters under 12, believe me, the long quite trip was a treat.
Of course I worked it out so I could stop at as many Coach stores as possible along the way since I don't live by any. I also worked it out to spend 2 nights in Chicago so I could have a whole day shopping.:graucho:
The outlets I hit were...Edinburgh IN, Lighthouse Outlets in Michigan City IN, Chicago Prem outlets, and Tanager outlets somewhere in Wisconsin
Here are my goodies....

The black gloves are for my hubby.
The Coach hangtag perfume keyfob was only $10 so I bought 2!
I've wanted this style of bag forever and when I saw the orange I had to have it. I love the scarf with it. I can't wait until spring so I can use it. (btw...the ponytail scarves were only $9!!!!)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 111
Congratulations on your new purchases. You're not feeling :heart: for your new platinum Delphine? Really? :crybaby:

It is such a lovely sparkly bag. A nice star fob (as one tPF Coachie has on hers) would make it look electrifying.

It's such a nice loose easy-going bag.

Saweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: What a haul! I know I have asked before but where are the siblings to your husbands?????? Send them to Texas! LOL!