My 1700 mi/4 outlet trip is done! PICS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted about this before but my DH bought me a car for my birthday (40th). The one I wanted happened to be 1700 miles away so we decided instead of shipping it, I'd fly there and drive it back. With 4 daughters under 12, believe me, the long quite trip was a treat.
    Of course I worked it out so I could stop at as many Coach stores as possible along the way since I don't live by any. I also worked it out to spend 2 nights in Chicago so I could have a whole day shopping.:graucho:
    The outlets I hit were...Edinburgh IN, Lighthouse Outlets in Michigan City IN, Chicago Prem outlets, and Tanager outlets somewhere in Wisconsin
    Here are my goodies....

The black gloves are for my hubby.
    The Coach hangtag perfume keyfob was only $10 so I bought 2!
    I've wanted this style of bag forever and when I saw the orange I had to have it. I love the scarf with it. I can't wait until spring so I can use it. (btw...the ponytail scarves were only $9!!!!)

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      51.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      44.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      48.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      39.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Wow you racked up! Nice finds. :tup:

3. I also bought these 2 bags but I think they're going to find new homes. I'm not feeling the love.
    Platinum Delphine.
    The wristlet was only $20!!!!
    1.jpg

7.jpg

4. What a fun trip, esp in your new car!
    Great finds, congrats.

5. Sound like a great time! Congrats on your car and your Coach!:yahoo:

6. Congratulations on your new purchases. You're not feeling :heart: for your new platinum Delphine? Really? :crybaby:

It is such a lovely sparkly bag. A nice star fob (as one tPF Coachie has on hers) would make it look electrifying.

It's such a nice loose easy-going bag.

7. Sounds like you had a fantastic trip! Congrats on your new Coach goodies, and a big congrats on your new car. What kind of car did you get?

8. Congratulations on your new car and on such a wonderful trip! How fantastic to have a day to shop in Chicago, too! Great outlet finds.

9. how much were the gloves, if you don't mind my asking?

10. Oh wow!!! :woohoo:

11. Saweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: What a haul! I know I have asked before but where are the siblings to your husbands?????? Send them to Texas! LOL!

12. Glad it was a successful and safe trip!

13. They were all on clearance for $35 . They're cashmere lined and soooo comfortable.

14. Great haul!!

15. Great price on the scarves!
    Congrats on the new car. Im currently saving for a new one now:heart: