My 16th Speedy........

Last night I was very busy 'treating' all the new Vachetta....since my favorite Aqua Stop is finishing and no longer in production,I tried the product that quite a lot of tpfers are using , a tiring process though, as I have to apply 2 layers of Pre-treatment and 2 layers of Protection.LMB on duty.JPG
I hope the Vachetta will remain beautiful and clean

Congrats!!! Just a quick question.. Are you from Perth Western Australia.. I recognize the background LOL!! If you are OMG someone here from Perth!! :biggrin: Oh and use your bag in good health!!
Thank you!
No, I'm from Malaysia:smile:
The back ground is LV Boutique in KLCC,Petronas Twin Towers. I guess all the LV boutiques are quite similar especially with the similar display items :smile:

Thank you!
No, I'm from Malaysia:smile:
The back ground is LV Boutique in KLCC,Petronas Twin Towers. I guess all the LV boutiques are quite similar especially with the similar display items :smile:

Ahhh yes that is true!! My boutique is pretty small and the arrangement of the table and the exact same placement of the luggage and cosmetic pouches kinda gave me a little ping! But I really love your Sequin Speedy really nice too!!

Ahhh yes that is true!! My boutique is pretty small and the arrangement of the table and the exact same placement of the luggage and cosmetic pouches kinda gave me a little ping! But I really love your Sequin Speedy really nice too!!

You are absolutely right,I was sitting at the luggage section waiting for 'hot stamping'.
I really love my Sequin Speedy too,I brought my son to his friend's party before going to LV boutique using my Sequin Speedy,all the mums and some dads were eyeing on my bag:biggrin: