My 16th Speedy........

You are absolutely right,I was sitting at the luggage section waiting for 'hot stamping'.
I really love my Sequin Speedy too,I brought my son to his friend's party before going to LV boutique using my Sequin Speedy,all the mums and some dads were eyeing on my bag:biggrin:

I would have eyed the bag too!!! Its so unique!! and well how could you not eye a sparkly thing hovering about!! It really reminds me of the Fleur de Jais Speedy as wells as the Dentelle Speedy.. the subdued elegance and the enhancement of such an iconic print!! As a 6' tall guy, I think I could never pull off something as flashy like that, but I can live vivaciously through you!

Congrats! Looks great on you! (actually ALL your bags look great on you:graucho:)

Thank you Sandie!
Actually I was all ready to get the Mon Mono Speedy B 30 when I went there 2 mths ago,my SA convinced me to take 35. I know I'm 'big size' enough to carry a 35,but I still feel it is too big and I have to arrange my bag content properly to avoid 'sagging'.........sigh

I would have eyed the bag too!!! Its so unique!! and well how could you not eye a sparkly thing hovering about!! It really reminds me of the Fleur de Jais Speedy as wells as the Dentelle Speedy.. the subdued elegance and the enhancement of such an iconic print!! As a 6' tall guy, I think I could never pull off something as flashy like that, but I can live vivaciously through you!

:lol::lol::lol:
I have another sparkly speedy too--- Speedy Eclipse:smile:
Speedy Eclipse-1.JPG

:lol::lol::lol:
I have another sparkly speedy too--- Speedy Eclipse:smile:
View attachment 2622071

OMG!!! I love it!!! I used to have The WC Speedy 35 in both colors, Miroir Speedy 35 in both colors and also the Fleur de Jais as well as the 2001 Graffiti Speedy.. I sold them a few months ago.. (my mum bought them as if they were Happy Meals and only used them a few times.. Wanted to sell them, but I hoarded them.. Never used them and they were beautiful as art!). At least you use them!!

I would love to see your 16 Speedies!! Long live the Speedy!

Congrats! Love the colors! I never knew they made lock covers. Very cool

Me either!

Pretty bag!! Makes me want a mon mono!
+1 I've never even looked into a Mon Mono, but after this I think I should. That interior is gorgeous! Love the lock cover too. I need a bunch of those. It really adds that little something special.

Congratulations on your 16th Speedy. It's a beauty! :loveeyes: