My 11C Fushia Summer Flap has arrived!

FlipDiver, deciding the same thing - leaning toward the WOC for crossbody wear and people said they have trouble putting their phone in the summer flap..

Anyone with both care to chime in?

I have 2 Summer Flaps and one WOC and they essentially hold the same things, my cell phone horizontally (not an iPhone, a Samsung 4G), M.A.C powder, lipstick, eye/lip liner, ID, cash, and a very small set of keys.

IMO I find the Summer Flap cute for going out and think it looks a little dressier than the WOC because of its elongated shape....although I love them both! If you really want the cross body option though, get the WOC. I hope that helps a little :smile:

Between the WOC and Summer Flap, I'd pick the SF. That one's an easy choice for me because I never liked the concept of a wallet on a chain. I'm in my 30's, and the WOC seems too teenager-ish for me. Of course, there're a lot of tPFers that totally rock the WOC, so I think it just depends on your age and style.

It's a harder choice between the jumbo and the SF. Utimately, I think that the jumbo is too much in patent fushia. I sometimes think that I should have gotten the fushia ML when I had the chance, but for the $1,500 price tag of the SF, I can't really say that I regret getting the SF. For the price, I can afford to have the fushia as a fun seasonal color and won't feel wasteful when I'm over it.

Thanks girlsnstilettos, babyontheway & pie for your input. I am ending up with the summer flap as the fuschia will stand out a bit more (esp as a clutch) and I guess I will worry less about color transfer since it isn't going to hit on my hip where it would rub on pants/jeans.

I hope to get a WOC in the future so I guess I can satisfy my want for both eventually! Hope the summer flap fits Iphone4 / Blackberry curve...

i think it's too much.. especially because it's in patent.. it's like hot pink overload.. i def think summer flap might be better. the summer flap is just right i think.. a nice bright pop of color.. but not too much!