My 11C Fushia Summer Flap has arrived!

pie

O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
So, after a few shipping delays (evil FedEx!), I got my fushia summer flap tonight. I love the color and it's just the perfect dose of fushia for me. I think the Jumbo would have been too much. My only gripe is that it's even smaller than I imagined. I knew that it was going to be tight in terms of capacity, but I didn't think I'd mind since I had planned on using it as an evening clutch. But the purse turns out to be just a little longer than the size of a pochette. The other thing I didn't anticipate was that it's not really elegant enough for an evening clutch. From the side profile you can see the multiple folds of the compartments, so the impression is that it's more like a wallet. If anything, I think it may be a casual evening clutch.

Overall, it's definitely a keeper, but I'm not head over heels in love.

Will post some quick iPhone pix later when DH goes to sleep. ;)

Congrats! can't wait to see your pics :biggrin:

I got the same problems as you. I have been thinking if I should get this or Jumbo and my SA called me today that summer flaps has arrived so I bought it and overnight it. I can't wait to see it

Now, I'm a bit worry, is it really small? Do you think it's better to buy Jumbo instead? Is Jumbo not too much for this color?

^ I was on the wait list for the Jumbo, but ended up thinking that the Jumbo is too much fushia. The summer flap is not tiny, tiny. It's more the look. It has the wallet vibe to me. It can look a bit chintzy with the wrong outfit. If you are a lover of the WOC, you might not have the same concerns. I tend to favor bold accessories, so I might be a bit biased.

Last edited:
Full body shot

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Inside

Picture005.jpg