My 11C Fushia Summer Flap has arrived!

luvtods

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
LOVE IT!!! But I have the same problem, I just rec'd the Summer Flap and the Jumbo in Fushia and can't decide which size to keep, what would you do???

FlipDiver

Nov 4, 2010
Love your summer flap!

I'm debating myself between this color in summer flap or WOC - what should I get?

shopgirl23

Jun 22, 2007
FlipDiver, deciding the same thing - leaning toward the WOC for crossbody wear and people said they have trouble putting their phone in the summer flap..

Anyone with both care to chime in?

Sep 25, 2010
I have 2 Summer Flaps and one WOC and they essentially hold the same things, my cell phone horizontally (not an iPhone, a Samsung 4G), M.A.C powder, lipstick, eye/lip liner, ID, cash, and a very small set of keys.

IMO I find the Summer Flap cute for going out and think it looks a little dressier than the WOC because of its elongated shape....although I love them both! If you really want the cross body option though, get the WOC. I hope that helps a little :smile:

pie

O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
Between the WOC and Summer Flap, I'd pick the SF. That one's an easy choice for me because I never liked the concept of a wallet on a chain. I'm in my 30's, and the WOC seems too teenager-ish for me. Of course, there're a lot of tPFers that totally rock the WOC, so I think it just depends on your age and style.

It's a harder choice between the jumbo and the SF. Utimately, I think that the jumbo is too much in patent fushia. I sometimes think that I should have gotten the fushia ML when I had the chance, but for the $1,500 price tag of the SF, I can't really say that I regret getting the SF. For the price, I can afford to have the fushia as a fun seasonal color and won't feel wasteful when I'm over it.

shopgirl23

Jun 22, 2007
Thanks girlsnstilettos, babyontheway & pie for your input. I am ending up with the summer flap as the fuschia will stand out a bit more (esp as a clutch) and I guess I will worry less about color transfer since it isn't going to hit on my hip where it would rub on pants/jeans.

I hope to get a WOC in the future so I guess I can satisfy my want for both eventually! Hope the summer flap fits Iphone4 / Blackberry curve...

luvtods

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
O.K. Girl's, I need a second opinion should I keep the Jumbo in Fuschia or the SF, or both, I keep debating whether the Jumbo, is too much color, would love your opinions!!!

lisachen08

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
i think it's too much.. especially because it's in patent.. it's like hot pink overload.. i def think summer flap might be better. the summer flap is just right i think.. a nice bright pop of color.. but not too much!