My 1000th Post & . . .

Jan 10, 2006
Thought I'd try something special for this post...

So I think "most" of you know about my new treasure find--a brand-new black/green Mizi Vienna from a LV boutique. I'm 90% sure that I'll be keeping it, but I do need to play with it more, especially during the day. Haven't had time since I work :P But here are the promised photos!

Attachments

• DSCN0709.JPG
    DSCN0709.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCN0710.JPG
    DSCN0710.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN0713.JPG
    DSCN0713.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0715.JPG
    DSCN0715.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN0719.JPG
    DSCN0719.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 35
o m g.... I'm dying here!! That bag is GORGEOUS. the green w/ black is a nice combo, better than I imagined... you and Star are the lucky ladies of the board, I want a mizi vienna!

oh and congrats on the 1000th post!

OOOH Gorgeous bag!!:love: :love: :love: Lucky you Wicked!! I want but I guess you just snagged the last one in US huh?:P . Congrats and what a great pick!

How big is the bag? Have you seen the mono mizi? Are they the same size?

MissV said:
its so pretty!!! if you dont mind me asking ..how much was it?

I don't mind your asking at all--just a tad embarrassed that I've spent this much on a purse.... $2710 :shame: But this definitely means no more purses or "extra" spending for awhile...

Sweetea said:
OOOH Gorgeous bag!!:love: :love: :love: Lucky you Wicked!! I want but I guess you just snagged the last one in US huh?:P . Congrats and what a great pick!

How big is the bag? Have you seen the mono mizi? Are they the same size?

Thanks! I have seen the Mono Mizi--I actually almost took the plunge and got that a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it's the same size. It's roughly about 15" x 10" x 5". I do think that the Mono is a little more wrinkly than the Vienna.