My 1000th Post & . . .

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thought I'd try something special for this post...

So I think "most" of you know about my new treasure find--a brand-new black/green Mizi Vienna from a LV boutique. I'm 90% sure that I'll be keeping it, but I do need to play with it more, especially during the day. Haven't had time since I work :P But here are the promised photos!

DSCN0709.JPG DSCN0710.JPG DSCN0713.JPG DSCN0715.JPG DSCN0719.JPG
  2. Just a few more detailed shots!

DSCN0711.JPG DSCN0712.JPG DSCN0714.JPG DSCN0718.JPG
  3. its so pretty!!! if you dont mind me asking ..how much was it?

4. Love it:love: ! How beautiful!!! Congrats on the bag and on your posting milestone:P :biggrin: !

5. Congrats on your 1,000th post! I felt like celebrating when I reached it too :biggrin:

6. Congrats on the posts! And the bag, beautiful!

7. o m g.... I'm dying here!! That bag is GORGEOUS. the green w/ black is a nice combo, better than I imagined... you and Star are the lucky ladies of the board, I want a mizi vienna!

oh and congrats on the 1000th post!

8. Nice bag! Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts!

9. OOOH Gorgeous bag!!:love: :love: :love: Lucky you Wicked!! I want but I guess you just snagged the last one in US huh?:P . Congrats and what a great pick!

How big is the bag? Have you seen the mono mizi? Are they the same size?

10. I don't mind your asking at all--just a tad embarrassed that I've spent this much on a purse.... $2710 :shame: But this definitely means no more purses or "extra" spending for awhile...

11. Thanks! I have seen the Mono Mizi--I actually almost took the plunge and got that a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it's the same size. It's roughly about 15" x 10" x 5". I do think that the Mono is a little more wrinkly than the Vienna.

12. i love this bag.

13. you should really consider keeping it.

14. Very rich looking!

15. WTG WA and beautiful bag! Keep it keep it keep it keep it! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice