My 1000th Post!!!!!!!

1. i was just hoping everybody would join me in celebrating my 1000th post :nuts::lol:.........i've been a member of the forum for what seems like forever and i'm a little ashamed that it took me so long to reach it :worried: but i've gone post-happy these past few weeks and it's finally here :biggrin:....YAY ME!!......

oh and also i just wanted to thank everyone for making the forum such a fun place for me to be (this is the only forum i'm a part of) and for being so supportive of a poor student whose eyes are MUCH bigger than her wallet :P

2. Wow :nuts: Congrats JC!!! :biggrin:

I still have miles to go... :noworry:

3. yay JC, congrats.

4. Congrats JC! I always enjoy reading your posts!

5. bout time! you've been here as long as i have! this place is a super fun club.

6. JC - couldn't agree with you more. I love being on this forum, I don't know what I'd do without it!

CONGRATS on your 1000th post!

7. You need to stop copying me. I am a unique individual. ;) LOL Just kidding, hun. I'm sooooooooooo happy for ya. :amuse: I :love: your posts, you're one of the nicest ladies here.

8. thanks everybody :P....i always come here when i need a pick-me-up (which is 24/7)

jag you're always such a sweetheart....

and fayden you shoudl hit 2000 soon!!...i'm soooo behind....

and purselova.... be seeing you in a few weeks hopefully ;)

9. Woooohoooooo congrats!! I know how you feel. I'm not even at 600 yet and feels like I've been her forever lol!

10. Yes! I'm so happy. I can't wait to meet all the East Coast people. :love:

11. Congrats on your 1000th post!!!

I always enjoy reading your posts, so keep up the good work :biggrin: !

12. awww thanks jenna i enjoy reading yours....and being reassured that my head isn't humongous :smile:

13. Yay jc! Congrats on the 1000 :nuts: I love reading your posts, you're always very sweet :amuse: :love:

14. :biggrin: CONGRATS on your 1000th post!

15. Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice