My 1-year anniversary & pre-price increase buys! What do you think?

Awwww you poor thing! When are you due? I can be your eyes and ears until you can get yourself to LV!

Yes I shop at Holt's too, my SA is brutally honest about everything, including which bags/colours he prefers in general. He tries to get me to consider things I wouldn't normally think about, which is cool. All of the new bags they had were listed in my first thread and they also had the purple Tahitiennes PM. No green yet though. They are also getting new shoes next week.

My due date is May 20 but it is thought that she might come sooner hence why I am here at home for now. I am seriously debating a Black Suhali Lockit in either MM or PM but can't decide between the sizes. But I think I might wait until the next PSN as I am not in a dire rush to get it and probably won't use it until the fall anyway. I will have to go in and check out the new shoes as I can't wait to wear heels again...:smile: Please keep me posted on the new stuff and thank you for the updates as to what bags they just got it.

I would laugh if we had the same SA as the guy that I like from there is also very honest; which is quite funny and refreshing.

I forgot to mention that your bunny is absolutely adorable and makes the LV pics even more fun to look at.

^Hmm perhaps we do have the same SA! I started going to him by accident, but it's worked out well as my other SA doesn't seem to work much anymore. I think the suhali lockit looks best in the PM size. I tried them both in the gold. I usually prefer big bags but the MM looked too big, if that makes sense.

Yes, I totally get what you are saying about the sizes. Plus, I am thinking I highly doubt I will end up needing the extra space in the MM as I don't think I will be using it as an everyday bag but more for dressy occasions.

I love everything you got. I have the Zippy in Black MC and love it! I also just got the Parme Inclusion TPM. My bracelet is definately a different shade...a creamy pink bordering on lavender.

Yes, I do think you should keep both bracelets. They look beautiful together.

Here is my Parme for color reference. And your bunny (what is her name? I am thinking "Marshmallow") is too cute!

Attachments

• parme.jpg
    parme.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 26
CONGRATS, jellybebe! I think you should keep both bracelets. they look very nice together.

I want your bunny so bad. He's way too cute! I can't stand it...LOL...:lol:

Heyhey Jelly, so you finally go down and get the zippy coin purse...Congrats!.... It's very tempting for me to get the zippy coin purse and the turqoise bracelet....NOW...hahaha

ohh...and i too think that you should keep both bracelets! Looks very cute on you! And your bunny is adorable!

congrats!!! keep the pink one!!!

I like your bunny too!!! How old is he? hmmm.... is it easy taking care of a rabbit? lol I think I want a bunny too now! lol

Get one!!! He's almost 3 (his bday is next month). He's so much fun! You just have to make sure you spend some time with them when they're babies so they are socialized properly. Oh and toilet-training is a snap when they're babies too! :tup:

I love everything you got. I have the Zippy in Black MC and love it! I also just got the Parme Inclusion TPM. My bracelet is definately a different shade...a creamy pink bordering on lavender.

Yes, I do think you should keep both bracelets. They look beautiful together.

Here is my Parme for color reference. And your bunny (what is her name? I am thinking "Marshmallow") is too cute!

Wow I love the clear one! And yes, your pink is a very different colour from mine! I'm not even sure if mine is parme - the receipt doesn't say!

Well so far it's looking like I should keep the pink. I just can't believe it cost more than the zippy coin purse! I guess I should have asked the price before I rang them up! :lol: I'm thinking the green Tahitiennes is probably out of the question now.

Congrats on your new goodies! I think the pink bracelet looks great w/ the turquoise, too! :tup: BTW I love your adorable little bunny!:heart: I have one, too & love him! :love: