My 1-year anniversary & pre-price increase buys! What do you think?

^^Ha ha! I kinda want the green GM but Holt's didn't have any. However, I'm not crazy in love with the Tahitiennes line so far, hence the inclusion bracelet splurge. I love how they look together, but I'm not used to wearing such big bracelets! I'm more of a charm bracelet girl.

Oh you are such an enabler Kookai-lola! You're in Van too, right? I do LOVE how they look together, however they also clang together quite a bit.

Yes, I am in Van, too. Did you get your stuff from Holts? I much prefer the SAs there than Hotel Van but probably because I find two of them at Holts to be the sweetest people (they don't push you to buy stuff and are honest if something just isn't your style). Did they mention anything about the price increase?

Sorry to be such an enabler :smile:but I am stuck at home for a few weeks and can't get out to see things IRL unfortunately (and I am really having an LV craving for some new stuff - my pregnancy cravings haven't been for food but for LV bags). So I have to check out everyone's purchases this way until I can make it to the shop myself to load up. :tup:

Do you think the clanging will bother you or do you think you won't notice it as much after wearing them for a bit? But I really do like the colour combo together so hopefully you decide to keep the pink, too.

wow, i love the white MC zippy the most. gorgeous!!! if i weren't on a ban right now i'd definitely get one.

and your rabbit is sooo friggin' cuute!! i love rabbits, i used to have one as a kid, they are the most adorable things

Yes, I am in Van, too. Did you get your stuff from Holts? I much prefer the SAs there than Hotel Van but probably because I find two of them at Holts to be the sweetest people (they don't push you to buy stuff and are honest if something just isn't your style). Did they mention anything about the price increase?

Sorry to be such an enabler :smile:but I am stuck at home for a few weeks and can't get out to see things IRL unfortunately (and I am really having an LV craving for some new stuff - my pregnancy cravings haven't been for food but for LV bags). So I have to check out everyone's purchases this way until I can make it to the shop myself to load up. :tup:

Do you think the clanging will bother you or do you think you won't notice it as much after wearing them for a bit? But I really do like the colour combo together so hopefully you decide to keep the pink, too.

Awwww you poor thing! When are you due? I can be your eyes and ears until you can get yourself to LV!

Yes I shop at Holt's too, my SA is brutally honest about everything, including which bags/colours he prefers in general. He tries to get me to consider things I wouldn't normally think about, which is cool. All of the new bags they had were listed in my first thread and they also had the purple Tahitiennes PM. No green yet though. They are also getting new shoes next week.

Thank you everyone! You are so nice and are enabling me to keep the pink and turquoise! I do love them together and don't really mind the clinking sound so much. They are really pretty. I have always liked them on other people but never really considered them for myself!

wow, i love the white MC zippy the most. gorgeous!!! if i weren't on a ban right now i'd definitely get one.

and your rabbit is sooo friggin' cuute!! i love rabbits, i used to have one as a kid, they are the most adorable things

Sweetneet I totally thought of you today when I stumbled upon a little Japanese curio shop! They had all kinds of little origami things, little coin purses, cell phone lanyards and knick knacks featuring white bunnies! Are bunnies lucky in Japanese culture?