My 1-year anniversary & pre-price increase buys! What do you think?

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I was super excited for the launch of the MC zippy coin purse, my first piece of MC and my first piece of "recognizable" LV monogram. I can't really tell the difference in colour combos, but for some reason this one pleased my eyes. I like pink, purple and green and I especially love the dark-pink LV on the bottom right corner!

My SA showed me all the new bags they had gotten such as Before/Afterdark (cute but not really my style), gold Marilyn (very blingy, too shiny for me) and WC Jamais. The WC is really pretty IRL, it looks like it's really been painted on with brush strokes and everything. Anyway, I somehow lost my mind and got these 2 inclusion bracelets. I have really skinny wrists but somewhere I saw a pic of Hilary Duff wearing a couple of GM inclusion bracelets and I really liked how it looked. The turquoise is a keeper for sure, but I don't know about the pink (is it called parme?). It's not as light of a pink as I expected, and the only other colours were yellow (which didn't look good with the turquoise) and red. I definitely want to wear at least 2 bracelets at a time.

What do you all think? Keep the pink or return it? I can't believe I spent the equivalent of a Tahitiennes GM on accessories! I'm feeling a little bit of guilt! My bunny was dying for cuddles so he is in all my pics.

Attachments

• inclusion bracelets.jpg
    inclusion bracelets.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 243
  • MC zippy coin purse.jpg
    MC zippy coin purse.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 299
A couple more pics of the inclusions modelled together...

Attachments

• inclusions modelled 1.jpg
    inclusions modelled 1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 74
  • inclusions modelled 2.jpg
    inclusions modelled 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 90
^Thanks for your opinions everyone! I will definitely take them seriously!

Oh btw, for those w/ MC wallet/small accessories, do you keep them in a pouch when you carry them in your purses? I don't want to, but I'm afraid the white canvas will get dirty as I don't carry my LVs to work. My azur zippy has had no problems but it's more of an off-white.