My '08 haul (Prince, shoes, and more - picture heavy!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. I'm suffering from a bout of insomnia at the moment so I figured it'd be a good time to post the stuff I've gotten in '08 that I've been too lazy to take pictures of. I've started out the year with a bang (mostly thanks to Richard Prince!) and hope to continue on this path, as long as the funds don't run out :sweatdrop:.

I don't know about everyone else but all of the Prince stuff out has me drooling. I love it all and naturally I want it all:girlsigh:. Anyway, still need the nob nob (thanks to GayleLV for that nickname :lol: - love it!) but I'm working on it.

Sorry for rambling, onward with the pictures, and there are quite a few of them so sorry for those with a slow connection :Push:.

Aquarelle papillion:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Afterdark clutch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pulp bandana:

[​IMG]

3. Aubepine sandals:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amarante vernis couer charm (hard to get
    a good picture of):

[​IMG]

Soupcon GM sunglasses in pomme:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phew! That's it. If anyone would like a more detailed picture of something let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

4. Wow, gorgeous purchases. Congrats on all, and wear them in good health!

5. :drool: I really like the aubepine sandals. Are they comfy? The clutch is also gorgeous. What a great haul :tup:

6. Yep, they're very comfortable. I've noticed that LV shoes are typically hit-or-miss in regard to comfort but these are luckily a hit. I did have to get a size up in what I normally wear though.

Thanks for the comments both of you :smile:.

7. Awesome haul!!

8. omg what an amazing haul!!!! i just loveeeeeeeeee everything!

9. Congrats .. I LOVE the clutch:love:

10. Congrats! Wow, all this shopping in one year? Better slow down speyta....let other people catch up. (Just kidding.) I love the exotic speedy, very elegant.

11. I know I know! My wallet is saying the same thing :lol:. Trust me though, my purchases can't even compare to some of the other lovely people on this forum (here's looking at you LVMode and Tookata :drool:).

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

12. Everything is just gorgeous. The papillon is just delicious. I love the handles. Congrats. Nob nob is coming to you, I feel it!

13. love the pap and the afterdark! :tup:

14. You must have a gorgeous collection judging by your recent purchases. Congrats :drool:

15. great picks you certainly started the year with a bang ... will look out for your winter/fall collection