My 06' Leather is now 04' leather. You are gonna think Im nuts!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

YOU LADIES ARE SO GREAT!

I am refraining from massaging my new Ink Purse because of you girls: as I promised before/after pictures of how the leather gains patina, I don't want to do anything to it before I can take pictures. I left my camera at friends' house so I am stuck till tomorrow.

But can't wait to joint the craze. OOOOOOH, these bags are great!!! These bags are great!!! I knew this 2006 glazing was a protection against fakes. I can't believe how beautiful my Purse will become!!!

I need to get Apple conditioner and Guarde NOW!

Whoo-hoo. :cheers:

This is really amazing, but I was actually very confident when buying the shiny glazy Ink this was going to age that way. I fully trusted Balenciaga, you see? You bag looks just great.

Could you remind us the steps of your magical treatment?
So your first distressed the leather by hand several times to break the shininess, then did the same with Apple leather conditioner?
;)

It's great what just a little massage and lotion can do to it. So now we can convert a 06 into a 04 bag.
I just used an old cotton t-shirt with apple garde conditioner on it and creamed it into the bag. That's it just a lttle apple magic.

The ONLY thing that bugs me about ink is that I find it hard to photograph in such a way that shows it's true colors and beauty. I am going to try to take some "after" pics tonight, though.

oooo photo challenge i hear? too bad i don't have an ink bag to photograph. but try to have lots of light and no flash with the flower icon.

zacorey said:
Can someone post a cornflower or emerald that they used AG on??? I would love to see it! All other colors too!!!

If and when I EVER get the dig. home from the DHs work. Im dyin' over here without it!!:hrmm:
Thanks alot for your pics!:flowers:

oops, this was on the wrong post! Sorry!

betises_lau said:
Fayden, thanks for sharing the tricks of the trade. as soon as I have my camera back, i'll post pictures.

Ranskimmie, will you also be able to post some?

As soon as I can get my camera, they'll be pics. just dont know when. sorry:sad:

zacorey said:
Can someone post a cornflower or emerald that they used AG on??? I would love to see it! All other colors too!!!

My scottie's emerald classique in the general thread of the dogs and bags contest has been apple garded--both lotion and 1 coat of the spray (I didn't have the nerve yet to do more).