My 05 TURQUOISE is finally here!

odd said:
hey everyone ~ thank you for the congrats! :flowers: i am lovin the leather and the color :love: i can't wait to debut it!

esile ~ i still have love for the twiggy...i have 2 left! the cities are growin on me, the older colors especially. :tender: eventually, the work...then the weekender :roflmfao: :graucho:
quote]

girl, pace yourself... :beach: i'm looking forward to seeing your turq twig.
this has been a total turq week! first you, then boo, then me!:yahoo: :wlae:

i finally took my turq city out for a spin! here are the photos as promised. i have to rave about 2 things:

the leather ~ such a difference. the distressing, the thickness, the sqooshiness...all awesome. :tender: i can easily carry my bag on my shoulder w/ no problem. i wish my 05 rouge city had this leather. plus, it's a teensy bit tight on the armpit when carried on the shoulder.

the city size ~ i've been such a twiggy fan for so long and never thought i could pull off carrying a city. i was unsure about the size and structure. i am nearly 5'2", and i am loving the city! :love: so petite ladies unsure about the city, i say go for it! :nuts:

turqcitu005-1.jpg
turqcitu003-1.jpg

esile said:
girl, pace yourself... :beach: i'm looking forward to seeing your turq twig.
this has been a total turq week! first you, then boo, then me!:yahoo: :wlae:

seriously, esile, it's been 05 turq fever! :yahoo: i have no choice but to pace myself now...cash money is running low after this purchase :shame:

odd said:
seriously, esile, it's been 05 turq fever! :yahoo: i have no choice but to pace myself now...cash money is running low after this purchase :shame:

:lol: girl, i know what you mean! i've banned myself from bbag purchases this year.:angel:
the turq city looks amazing on you.:love: fits you like a glove. i love it! i'm so happy for you!:yahoo:

esile said:
:lol: girl, i know what you mean! i've banned myself from bbag purchases this year.:angel:
the turq city looks amazing on you.:love: fits you like a glove. i love it! i'm so happy for you!:yahoo:

you have acquired some of the most amazing colors in the work this year ~ rouge, teal, turq...i love it!

and thank you for the compliments :flowers:

Just: WOOWWWWWWW :nuts: ! odd .... the turquoise city looks AMAZING on you, I'm so happy for you - ENJOY it :yahoo: ! Thank you for sharing :flowers: :love: . . . now - I think I also need a '05 turquoise city or day :hysteric: