My 05 Turquoise City and new charm!

holy.... i almost fell off my chair... i think that is the most beautiful turquoise i've ever seen... and crunchy is so amazing i can't even handle it i could eat him ! literally i want to squeeze him so tightly ! he has an amazing face :love: i'm so jealous of both your guys :drool:

aaw thank you! Crunchy is off to the dentist today. :crybaby:I miss that furry face already!

wow Fayden, it really does look like your dog Crunchy! How sweet of Mischka! Also, I remember when you first got your turq city a while back and you posted pics right? I love the one with your grandmother holding it...it is one of my fave bbag pictures! I hope I can rock a bal like her one day! Your turq 05 is as gorgeous as ever!

yup that's right! my grandma was carrying turkey with a mcqueen scarf around her neck LOL! we're all gonna rock bal bags even at the age of 80! hehehe

i think she does have a little pitt in her but not quite sure what else. where's your little girl? let's see!

My baby is in my avatar. Pitties have the sweetest lil faces and I can spot one a mile a way, your girl definitely has some in her. Those doe eyes make me melt everytime! I love the name Crunchy so much I want to name my next dog that!

My baby is in my avatar. Pitties have the sweetest lil faces and I can spot one a mile a way, your girl definitely has some in her. Those doe eyes make me melt everytime! I love the name Crunchy so much I want to name my next dog that!

aawww she looks so cute there, i wanna see more of her eyes! my Crunchy just got back from the dentist. they pulled out two of her teeth as they were fractured but not infected thank goodness! she's so out of it right now. poor thing.

Sorry Fayden, am a lil confused here. What do you mean the colour is pretty close to an 05 Turquoise? Very gorgeous City btw! :love:

Love Crunchy!! :heart: And that charm is so adorable!!

oh sorry, i meant the camera captured the photo pretty to what it looks like in real life. the color turquoise 05 has always been really hard to capture on camera. so that's what i mean by it.

i just love love that charm. :heart: