My 05' Black City, check out the leather on this baby!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here is the completion to my Bbag obsession/collection!! I am soooo done, and absolutely L:heart: VING, the leather on this bag. Beyond smooshy!!!:love: My 6th and final, here she is 05' Black City!:biggrin: :yes:

DSC03648.JPG DSC03649.JPG DSC03650.JPG DSC03651.JPG
  2. It is gorgeous! So NO more Bbags for you? I'm not sure I could ever say that!!!

3. congrats kimmie!! i have an '05 black first but it isn't as smooshy as that!

your final?? you sure?

4. Im am very done. I have all the colors I could ever dream of wanting plus my blanc paddy and LV mono speedy. So now I can truely say I'm satisfied. Dont even want any fall 06' colors. Can you believe it?;)

5. Well, no. :P

6. Truth:yes: really!:shocked:

7. Congrats!

8. I believe you.
    Congrats! Gorgeous!

9. Thanks girly! Im still looking for your Bbags!:graucho:

10. Congrats!!! The leather is scrumptious on it!!!!

11. Pretty! ;)

12. That leather looks yummy!! Congrats :flowers:

13. Perfect leather! Distressed but not veiny, smooshy and simply gorgeous!

14. yum yum yummmmm kimmie! i'm so excited that you are satisfied w/ all your bbags. it has to stop sometime right? great choice on the period in your collection!

i wonder what my *whew* point is...

15. Beautiful bag! Wow! Your final Bbag! You do have a wonderful collection! I've still a long way to go myself. lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice