Mwuh, ha, ha, haaaa! PHH has got to do better than that.....

You did a better job of repacking! :lol: I wonder if PHH thought you weren't going to look in a drawer in a spare room?

Fabulous bag and it looks gorgeous on you!

Thanks Ladies. I really have to control myself from going upstairs and taking her out again.

I agree Jayne, I think I did a better job at repacking it too :smile:

I hope DH doesn't read tPF!! :nuts: That was toooooo funny!! CONGRATS!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It looks stunning on you and I love the size!!!! You wear it so well.:love:

....and as good as new....

Heehee!! <evil laugh>:devil: OMG!! Too funny!!! Reading your post reminded me of "me"! LOL!! I've done that so many times. Then I make sure to put the gift back identically as before. I'll search until I find it! There's no hiding or escaping me! LOL!! Aww, Nice to know I'm not the only one out there that is a bit sneaky! :sneaky:

Now (because of my undying curiousity) we don't try to "surprise" eachother anymore....cuz we both "can't take it". See, it even rubbed off on dh. LOL!! Actually, it's an impossibility as far as I'm concerned!! I'll lose all self control knowing I have a gift and can't have/open it. So we just buy ourselves what we want and up to 2-3 mons. early!! LOL!!! :lol:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Happy Bday!!...and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! "she's a beaut!!" Ok, now make sure to play it off like nothing "fishy" is going on......And don't forget to act as though when you open it's the 1st time you've laid eyes on it...<giggle>:upsidedown: