Mustard & Luggage Rocco

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
My two Rocco bags arrived from Barney's today!!! I love the big thick pebbles on my mustard.:love: My luggage is not bad...one side is smoother than I like, but the large pebbles on the side make me happy. I LOVE the rich color of the luggage. I thought it would be the same as my quilted but as you can see they are very different.

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I hope when my mustard Rocco arrives from Barney's it's as fabulous looking as yours! I cannot wait!

How are you liking the new addition of the shoulder strap?

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
I hope when my mustard Rocco arrives from Barney's it's as fabulous looking as yours! I cannot wait!

How are you liking the new addition of the shoulder strap?
I love the shoulder strap!
I so happy, I got two Rocco bags for a little more than the price of one. :biggrin::biggrin:

I still like my original black/brass without strap. I think it's a classic and worth having too!

Jun 9, 2010
US/Italy
I love my luggage rocco so i guess you'll love yours ehehe
i hate when people say: why didn't you get the black one?
it's more popular
but i find the luggage one.. i don't know a lil bit different!! (:

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I will have to live vicariously through you and your pictures. I just checked my tracking number for my mustard Rocco and it's not going to arrive until December 6! :pout:

It takes so long for merchandise to arrive on the west coast from the east coast ...

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
OK, I'm in serious pebbly heaven right now:faint: They really seemed to have hit it out of the park with the Mustard leathers. I'm so happy you found not one but two with great leather! Your Luggage is a beauty too and thanks for the comparison shots. I had always wondered about the Quilted being a dead match to the regular Luggage and it's nice to see the differences. Congrats B, they are both absolutely gorgeous!!!

AestHetiC

I <3 Rain
O.G.
May 23, 2006
congrats on your new purchases!!! They both look so great! I hope the leather on my new AW's are nice and pebbly too!

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
So gorgeous! I recently fell head over heels for this bag. I ordered the luggage and really hope I love it as much as I love your pictures!

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
Now those are nice pebbles! Love your new bags - the luggage especially - I saw a couple of luggage ones on sale in Chevy Chase Barneys but they were flat and dull - not as pebbly as yours. Congrats!

*want it all*

GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
Jul 6, 2008
Hooraaaaaaaaay for finally securing a pebbly mustard rocco! :yahoo: Look at your rocco family! Awwww! :love:

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI
Congratulations-I love them both. I have found the luggage to be a wonderful, neutral color and I get tremendous use out of it.

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Grunge and Starbucks
Lovely pebbling on your new Roccos! I didn't realize that luggage quilt and the Rocco luggage were different colors. I may need a luggage Rocco since I think my donna is the same leather as the quilted Rocco... :thinking: