Mustard Glossy?

VanBod1525

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Hi Ladies

Does anyone have a bag in mustard glossy and if so, what colours do you wear it with? My indecision regarding the Be Mine Mini rages on - navy glossy or mustard glossy? What lining would best suit the mustard? What about hardware?:wondering

I don't have mustard glossy, but I've been contemplating that leather as well. I think the purple lining and gold HW would look fab with mustard---that's what I would choose anyway!

I don't own it but have seen it. I think there are plenty of colors you can wear it with such as blues, browns, greys, white/off white, the right greens etc. It's also a good year round color rather than being seasonal, IMHO. I think dark blue or fuchsia would be lovely as a lining! And definitely gold hardware!

Thanks Ladies! I've finally ordered - I'm going for the mustard with dark blue lining and gold hardware. Hopefully the leather is still available on the leather sale!

hi after you ordered i had saved a Be Mine Mini on my wishlist in mustard glossy, w gold HW and purple lining. It sat on my wishlist till this morning, when i finally decided i would have it after all (i tried to talk myself out of it, on basis the limited leather sale has been painful for my wallet as i already have another 2 bags on order!!!). So, i'm wondering if maybe the website didn;t get updated and you snagegd the last of the mustard glossy, whilst i was dithering. if so, congrats!
ps - did you go for standard tassels or long?? the long says they are 20" (or are my eyes playing up??) that seems long, and although i like the idea i didn't know if the long tassels on a small bag woudld make it look unbalanced??

hi after you ordered i had saved a Be Mine Mini on my wishlist in mustard glossy, w gold HW and purple lining. It sat on my wishlist till this morning, when i finally decided i would have it after all (i tried to talk myself out of it, on basis the limited leather sale has been painful for my wallet as i already have another 2 bags on order!!!). So, i'm wondering if maybe the website didn;t get updated and you snagegd the last of the mustard glossy, whilst i was dithering. if so, congrats!
ps - did you go for standard tassels or long?? the long says they are 20" (or are my eyes playing up??) that seems long, and although i like the idea i didn't know if the long tassels on a small bag woudld make it look unbalanced??

Prada - you actually gave me the idea to go for Mustard Glossy when you bought the Kiwi Sheen Hold Me - you said the leather sale was a good opportunity to experiment with colours you wouldn't normally choose. I was going to do the Be Mine Mini in Navy but I've always wanted to try a yellow bag...so I switched leathers. I hope there is some left - but to cover myself I told BE that if the Mustard Glossy is all gone, I'd take Navy Glossy with red lining.
I went for standard tassels, I think on a small bag extra long would look odd. Now what I'd really like to see (but not on this bag) is a big, fat, curtain tie back of a tassel!

Prada - you actually gave me the idea to go for Mustard Glossy when you bought the Kiwi Sheen Hold Me - you said the leather sale was a good opportunity to experiment with colours you wouldn't normally choose. I was going to do the Be Mine Mini in Navy but I've always wanted to try a yellow bag...so I switched leathers. I hope there is some left - but to cover myself I told BE that if the Mustard Glossy is all gone, I'd take Navy Glossy with red lining.
I went for standard tassels, I think on a small bag extra long would look odd. Now what I'd really like to see (but not on this bag) is a big, fat, curtain tie back of a tassel!

Glad i can be of use to somebody!! proves my brain isn't as frazzled as i thought from looking after the kids for 7 days on my own..only another 14 to go!).... if there isn't enough for 2 of us, i'l let you have the mustard and i'll switch to petrol glossy, as that would have been my 2nd choice..

i agree about the tassles, love the long tassles on Bal and Rebecca Minkoff MA Mini but thought it would look a bit odd on a BMM;