mustard colored paddy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey guys- whoa, i haven't been to the chloe section of PF yet!!! but wow!!! haha.

along time ago- i initially wanted the padddington (back when it was crazy and impossible to get one) and now that everything has settled down- the paddington is starting to grow on me again. what do you guys think about the mustard color? i know its not the most appealing color, but i saw it in real life and its got true personality...

what do you guys think about the paddington? is it worth it?

2. I was a bit ambivalent towards the paddy when they first came out a while back, until I got one. I like the mustard color a lot now, especially seeing it in rl. I think that perhaps I must get one before too long.

The paddington is worth it, but I would also recommend inspecting prior to purchase. There's a lot of imperfect bags running around there and Chloe quality control is not the strongest. But once you get the bag you like/want, it's a wonderful love affair! Good luck!

3. Do you have a pic of the Mustard color? I'm curious to see it. Thanks

4. Sorry I'm new at this

5. I think the mustard color is different, you won't see too many people with it, so for that reason alone I like it

6. i love my mustard paddy !!

7. I got my first paddington a few weeks ago and I am completely and totally in love with it. :heart: I got it in tan and I love the color.

By mustard do you mean the jaune/sunflower color? If so I just saw that in Bloomie's on the weekend and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. It definitely is a unique color and I agree that it is a bag that would stand out.

8. what colored shoes do u wear with your mustard paddy?

9. yeah can someone pls post a pic of a mustard colored paddy? i am guessing greenish coz of mustard or maybe yellowish...

10. i wish to post a pic of my mustard but hard to find the perfect light to take to get a good color if not it might not justify the jaune color. hehe

11. I just got my jaune paddy from kirna zabete! It's my first Chloe bag ever and it is lovely! I adore the color and surprisingly its lighter than my Marc Jacobs bag. I am happy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice