Must we now speak in "Secret Code"?

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008

WARNING: This is dumb

Just bought a Balenciaga 09 charge/send. Won't say from where, won't say what, won't say which Bal Boutique nor which country. WILL SAY - I was sent a picture!!!!!!!!

I will show all when it arrives. Because of the Metallic mess I really don't want the SA's in trouble, again.

I just wanted everyone to know they are sending pictures as they should since you are dropping almost 2k for something unseen?

I suppose I should have put this in the LE Bags in Sept thread. SA's are no longer allowed to send pictures of bags and wanted to let tpfers know that I was sent a pic but I don't want to get the SA into trouble. Therefore, I will show my bag when I get her instead of the sa supplied picture.

Noix CLub!

Bags4Me2 I read about what happend so I'm happy to hear that they are still sending pics! maybe the SAs are only not allowed for LEs? A Club!! in Noix!! woohoo! So you should be getting it tomorrow right? :biggrin::yahoo: I'm excited to see your new baby!

Last edited:
don't worry about it hon ;) this is not a new thing. BalNY were stopping sending pix over a year ago & i still get them. the ironic thing is, every time one of us posts a pic, atleast another 100 bags are sold worldwide :nuts: we should be on commission ~ not getting our fingers wrapped !! :lol:

don't worry about it hon ;) this is not a new thing. BalNY were stopping sending pix over a year ago & i still get them. the ironic thing is, every time one of us posts a pic, atleast another 100 bags are sold worldwide :nuts: we should be on commission ~ not getting our fingers wrapped !! :lol:

i totally agree with viki, this forum makes them sell their bags, i don't get it, what's the problem with showing pics of bals.

^^^^^They do send pics to your private email, but do not want pics posted publicly.....
I am still in the dark as to why that would bother Corporate....I would think they would welcome the free publicity....and that they would think the buzz here about a bag would be good for biz, right?

:bump:

I just got an email from my SA saying that Bal corporate office says she can only send customers professionaly taken photos and not of the actual bag anymore! :cursing:

I'm thinking of boycotting Balenciaga stores...and buy pre-loved.