Must See! $300 Starting Bids No Reserve! LV, Balenciaga, Prada, YSL, Dior, Chloe

NYCBAGS

Meet me at Barneys!
Apr 17, 2008
NY, NY

NYCBAGS

Meet me at Barneys!
Apr 17, 2008
NY, NY
I just bought a very expensive Bottega from them (gently used) and am thrilled with it. It was a good price and the condition is actually a bit better than I thought, for me they were very thorough.

I spoke to their customer care, I guess call them and have a chat before buying? They seem very legit, more legit than any other reseller I have ever dealt with.

And, they have a 30day return policy - that really put me over the edge to purchase.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I have bought from portero (twice)and had problems with the condition of the bag. They are not real good at full disclosure.
Me too. Been burned twice now with undisclosed damage. Its been over a week and I am still waiting for the refund for one of them.

I note when they relisted one of the bags, they minimized the damage.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
NOTE-- ALL of THESE ITEMS ARE LISTED AS FINAL SALE-- NO RETURNS.

You could really get burned here.

NYCBAGS

Meet me at Barneys!
Apr 17, 2008
NY, NY
NOTE-- ALL of THESE ITEMS ARE LISTED AS FINAL SALE-- NO RETURNS.

You could really get burned here.

I actually called and just spoke with them about that -- they said that if there is something wrong, meaning if the bag is somehow misrepresented, they would give a refund. According to their customer care, they really do stand behind their product and descriptions, etc.

You should call them and talk to them, she was so friendly I can't imagine them being difficult.

Sunny99

Feb 3, 2007
Sounds tricky to argue what means "something wrong". Great price, but I think I will pass.

Thanks for posting anyway! I really got excited when I saw the subject.

I actually called and just spoke with them about that -- they said that if there is something wrong, meaning if the bag is somehow misrepresented, they would give a refund. According to their customer care, they really do stand behind their product and descriptions, etc.

You should call them and talk to them, she was so friendly I can't imagine them being difficult.
This is wonderful! I can't wait until the 30th (when all of auctions end)! Mama needs a new set of bags! :wlae:

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007

I have called and spoken to them about five different times. Yes, they are friendly, but at the end of the day, it is not worth the inconvenience of dealing with them.

You get a not as described product, you have to call them up and get a Return authorization number, you have to pay to ship it back, you wait and wait and wait and wait and then they issue a refund (although they have had the bag for over a week and I still have not received any acknowledgment).

Good luck to those going for these bags. The final sale qualification raises red flags here to me.

Plus I still dont like the fact that so many have received bags not as described from them.

imnobaglady

Jul 10, 2007
NYC
I have purchased an Hermes Kelly and a Fendi Spy Bag from Portero and was just delighted with their Customer Service. They do a great job in accurately describing their items. They really stand behind their products! I will only shop there!! :drool:

ps....Perhaps you shouldn't be buying online.