Must....resist.....urges....to...buy.....

1. What the fudge is wrong with me?:nuts:

JUST LAST NIGHT I bought an eggplant classique and told myself "okay, that's it, cool it for a while or you will be in a lot of debt." And I really felt good about all of it when I went to bed.

This morning I am checking stuff out on eBay (which I should NOT be doing) and notice all of these gorgeous bags that I really really want.

I have never even liked pony hair bbags before but there is a gorgeous brown shoulder pochette pony hair bag for a good price...it calls my name...but NO! I will resist!

And so the sickness continues........

Incidentally, I am carrying my new Isabella Fiore Sweet Dreams Audra hobo today and it is so beautiful and such excellent quality. I really love this bag. However, I have been having bbag withdrawals all day. Wishing I was carrying my 04 khaki today.....

We need to get some professional help around here. I know I am not the only one with severe bbag sickness!

2. LoriB i TOTALLY feel for you! i'm going through the same thing myself! i told myself that i cannot spend on any other bags until my cc comes down considerably:noggin: and then if i do ONLY on my two dream bags if they pop up. other than that i have to wait until 2007 :crybaby: for the s/s colors to strike me.
    but again congrats on the eggplant classique! it is soooo beautiful! if it was a purse i would have been poor today but oh so happy!

3. I know what you mean! Why are so many beautiful bbags popping up suddenly?! It's torture!! It's been not even a day since I sold my eggplant first...and I've already replaced it with another...Dolma Green City!!! I can't stop! Help!

4. Hee hee...we are in this together then. Dolma green is sooooooo gorgeous though.

5. I totally hear you!! Just when I think I am done spending $$ for a while, another beautiful bag pops up. It is enough to make a gal go insane!

6. Ack, percephonie, dolma green city!!!! :nuts: I must see pics!!!! Pretty pleeeeaaaase :wlae::girlsigh:

7. LOL haven't received it yet hatikuh! Will post pics when I do;)

8. Oh guys .... welcome to the club :shame: !! I think that my cc don't exist anymore - - - she's melted I fear :crybaby: ! But .... it's a never ending story with my bbag-passion . . . I desire many other BEAUTIFUL b-bags :tender::yahoo: I'll be nuts about it for ever :P

9. LoriB, just wait until you receive that eggplant. and i bet once u had it, it will steer you away from another cravings for a while.

10. the problem with balenciaga is all the beautiful colors.
    they're like ruffles potato chips- once you pop, you can't stop!!! :P
    \

EDIT! yes, they are pringles in the metal tin!

11. ^^ I thought that was Pringles? ;)

12. lol, yes that's right! i edited my post. :upsidedown:

13. ahh if only they were as cheap!

14. girls.. i actually sought professional help...but its not working.... I bought that calcaire city after seeing the shrink!! I love the bags too much, and i love the way i feel carrying them.... eBay is a very very tempting place. i have to stay away!!
    now... what was that bag i need.... oh... black work!!! i need you!!

15. toni, u actually go to the shrink about this? WOW!!! don't tell my bf, he might suggest me to go see one too :P

btw, lv was my pringles.
    now i converted to KETTLE CHIPS aka balenciaga which is yummier :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice