Must. Resist. The. Urge.

I contacted a seller once about the wording of her listing. She was selling a chanel timeless clutch and at the end stated " absolutely condone fakes" I suggested she change it unless in fact that what she meant to say.

I agree. ^^^ My opening post made it sound like it was this huge pet peeve of mine. It really isn't. With people posting from their phones now, I see a lot of typos on eBay and on message boards. I'm coming more from a place of wanting to help. Some sellers have typos, which is not a big deal, as it happens to everyone. But some sellers have misspellings on their templates and I'd like to point it out as a friendly FYI, but don't want to offend.

Meh, I'll keep my mouth shut. Misspellings aren't likely to affect anyone's bottom line.

A long time ago, I messaged a seller about a mistake in her listing. She was selling a low ticket item and she meant to set the shipping price at $10 but she accidentally set it at $1,000. She was very appreciative that I had brought it to her attention and she corrected it right away.

More and more I am coming across glaring typos on eBay. I often have to fight the urge to send the seller a message so they can correct their template. Sellers, would you appreciate someone sending you a friendly message, pointing out a typo or would something like that warrant a big STFU?
Typos irritate the hell outta me so I can see where you're coming from. If it was a big ticket item that was being sold it would irritate me even more....I wouldn't send the seller a msg but I would def not buy the item....very unprofessional....IMO if the seller can't take the time to spell check a template then what kind of item/service will I be getting from them?

I think, if the "typo" would actually effect the term of sales or description of the item (ie. color, style, size) definately notified the seller. I was just looking at a Bal bag and one part of the listing says "brown" and another part of the listing says "gray." The photographs appears to be a grey bag but I won't bid because there isn't enough time for the seller to response to my inquaries. I don't want any confusing, if the item comes and it is "brown" and not grey.

Just my thoughts. I have typos all the time so I do cut other more slack :smile: