Must Love Dogs and Bottega Veneta

Everyone, YOur dogs are all gorgeous and clearly we all do not just love our leathergoods to death! I am happy to see that I am not alone in ALL of my obsessions.....

hey ouija board, how did you get that hat to stay on guinness? my lab will just shake it right off - he hates stuff on his head.

There's an elastic strap that goes under her jaw. And yes, with a few good shakes that hat came right off! The reindeer antlers from last year did not fare as well, neither did the christmas tree head band with lights from 2 years ago. My husband can't understand why I keep putting these silly things on her!

Here's Beefy, my 2.5 years old American Staffordshire Terrier... He is not allowed anywhere near my BVs as he jumped up once while welcoming me home and destroyed one of my Venetas before. :cursing:

Attachments

• Beefy.jpg
    Beefy.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 131
There's an elastic strap that goes under her jaw. And yes, with a few good shakes that hat came right off! The reindeer antlers from last year did not fare as well, neither did the christmas tree head band with lights from 2 years ago. My husband can't understand why I keep putting these silly things on her!

Persistence does pay, ob, look at this adorable shot!!

attachment.php

Here's Beefy, my 2.5 years old American Staffordshire Terrier... He is not allowed anywhere near my BVs as he jumped up once while welcoming me home and destroyed one of my Venetas before. :cursing:

Oh oh I remember Beefy!! ~ from somewhere in tPF:sweatdrop:
attachment.php

I know, I have to bring my arm up above my head to protect my campana from our staffy mix when I get home...

Here is our rescue boy--we think he's about 3 years old. We adopted him a year ago. His name is Sabo and he's OCD and ADD, but is getting better. The second pic is from agility classes that we attend in spring and fall.

Attachments

• Sabo-2_edited-1.jpg
    Sabo-2_edited-1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Saboagilityjump.jpg
    Saboagilityjump.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 38
Boxermom-Looks like Sabo enjoys agility class and it's a great outlet for his energy! Loving the pictures of all the big pups, and kudos to everyone for having such trim and NOT overweight dogs! (pet peeve of mine--fat dogs)

Mid- Thanks! She is a long suffering dog when it comes to wearing clothes on camera!

She's 9 months, and yep.. they say up to 2-3 years. ;) She's already about 105. We're looking at leather sectionals right now!

what is the expected fully grown weight? She looks like such a sweetheart. My dog stretches out on the sofa and there is hardly room for me on the end and he's just 80 pounds!